Incredibly lightweight considering its huge head size, the Tour Slam Lite is all about improving power and consistency for recreational players. Its 113-square-inch head provides a large sweetspot, not only boosting power, but also adding several degrees of forgiveness on off-centered hits. Another source of added power comes from the Power Bridge, which provides longer mainstrings for greater rebound speed and energy.
- V-Matrix Technology creates larger sweet spot for increased power
- AirLite Alloy frame composition delivers lightweight strength
- Power Bridge allows for longer mainstrings, optimizing rebound speed
- Stop Shock Sleeves for reduced racket vibration and improved feel
- Extra large head generates greater power